Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Trouble sleeping

Can you give me a break? Stop thinking of me, I really wanted to have a good night sleep... Kidding!

Sleeping has become troublesome for the past few nights, nope, I'm not thinking of anything or anyone but apparently I ended up tossing and turning in bed until around 1 to 2 am. Sigh! This is so un-me, I always want a complete 8 hours beauty sleep and sleeping is one of the things I truly love, but I can't seem to achieve that this past few days... Was it because of my coffee intake? I guess not!!! Because my intake is still the same as before, a cup or 2 brewed coffee during workdays to keep me awake at work and off course to keep myself off from migraine... Hmmm sleeping pills is now becoming more appealing to me... whachathink?

That's All!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

take ur pills

we don't care

Blog Widget by LinkWithin