Thursday, October 11, 2007

Clean teeth = good heart

I sometimes can't understand why some people have fear or is anxious on seeing dentist, uhhmmm well I mean... I'd rather see the dentist than to loose my teeth. Right? Right?
And beside Oral hygiene is important... how about this… did you know that healthy teeth can prevent heart attack? Seriously!

Anyway I have my picture taken inside Dr. JV Jaurigue clinic just few hours ago right after my root canal 2nd session. Dr. Jaurigue is the one who took the pix ;-) - One of the coolest and good dentists I've met/known. Soooo... Dr. Jaurigue if you are reading this, I think I deserve a free/discounted service ...Kidding(half meant ;-))!

If you guys want to set dental appointment with him, here's his contact number:

DR. JV JAURIGUE
845-0571
1921-Cityland Herrera Towers
Herrera St. cor. Valero St.
Salcedo Village


That's All!

1 comments:

Poksie said...

ayan aline may bagong connection ka na.. hehehe... go for google rank 3!.. hhehehe..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin