Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Root canal procedure

Yesterday after my oral prophylaxis...The dentist advised that my tooth need to undergo root canal procedure, so I abruptly decided to have the procedure outright... perhaps for peace of mind and yeah, yeah to save to save my tooth. I was a little anxious since I’ve been hearing a lot stories about the pain of having it, but the most terrifying part was when the doctor mentioned that anesthesia is no longer needed… HWAAAT, drilling the tooth without anesthetic is freaking OUCH!!! Anyway, anyway, anyway I had my 1st ever root canal procedure yesterday and since I am an experienced patient now - I can absolutely say that it is pain free. Hakuna matata!

X.S.: The picture in this entry is actually mine ..haha!


That’s all!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin