Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Punch Bag Aero

Last night was my 2nd attempt to attend Punch bag aero. Yes, yes, I did mentioned attempt because like my 1st attempt which was about 1.5 years ago I wasn't able to finish the class. After about 10 minutes of punching and kicking, I found myself drenched in sweat and gasping for air... so there I walked out from the class. Ok, I have my reasons for walking out, 1st- I have not been boxing for several months now, 2nd -I have been showing up to gym for like once a week or sometimes once a month and not really done serious work-out since laziness..., and lastly I felt like blocking-out that time, so there with those reasons I’m forgiven. Right?

Anyway Punch bag aero is a cardio workout that uses heavy punching bags which were hung from the ceiling. An aerobics exercise mainly uses punch and kick technique to build endurance, and keep your muscle tone and firm. It is a good way to burn serious calories and is a great way to wash off tensions and aggressions. Seriously!

I will condition my body next month and I shall try it again soon; I’ll prolly finish a class by then ; p

Punch Bag Aero is offered at red corner - see you there ;p.

That's All!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

li'l girl who knows boxing...hmmm cute..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin