Friday, November 9, 2007

Under eye circle

What is the first thing you do when you woke up? Me? I checked myself out in the mirror. Sniff, sniff the first sight of myself today is the sight of those dark circles under my eyes.
Probably this is the result of staying up too late and waking up early. Perhaps, I’m stressed? Lately I've been going home late because of taddaaa....work. Yeah I’ve been working late for the past few weeks, not that I’m workaholic but it is necessary…

This is not good...
1.) I sometimes forgot to eat dinner, and ended up eating junks before going to sleep.
2.) Apparently, It seems that water is not becoming part of my system, not that I forgot to drink, but I’m too busy and uhmmmm lazy to grab some water from our office pantry and beside I’m not feeling thirsty.
3.) Not enough vitamins.
4.) I’m feeling weak and old.
5.) ____________ fill it =)


I miss sleeping early...
I miss eating good food...
I miss gym...
I miss Spa...
I miss shopping...


Tea bags? Sliced cucumber ? Eye cream? Or whatever… I really need remedy to get rid of this under eye circles /eye bags.

That's All!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin