Monday, December 31, 2007

Looking back & forward...

While having my caffeine fix, I just realized that 2007 is almost coming to an end; well in this case, few more hours and it’s going to be a brand new year. Thoughts begin to ponder…

2007 has been a real challenging for me… it has been such a great year, but seriously it was a bit dramatic as well. Believe me, I seriously shed a lot of tears in every aspect of my life. It has been a roller coater journey for me. A point in my daily grind when everything seems so odd and everything seems so possible. Of course, it could’ve been the gravity of situation

Looking back, I have traveled more than I should this year. Started living away from family, risk my hard earned money, getting away in my comfort level, drank few times when in reality I don’t usually drink, made some tough decisions in my life, done things or should I say let things happen even if I knew I shouldn’t… All I know is, for some reason, it has become much more of m. I’m learning new things one day at a time… there are still a lot of things I have to learn.

Family and friends, you know who you are. You’ve been around for both and good and difficult times in my life, of course there are some of you who have personality conflict but in the end love prevails… I can truly say that each and every one of you is valuable to me. I am felt very fortunate and grateful to have you guys around.

Oh yeah, to my blog reader, Thank you for the effort and entrusting me your time.

My horoscope prediction reads not a good one for me this 2008. But I made a conscious decision that I’ll still be the same or perhaps a better. I’ll stay and BE happy.

Let us look forward to better us… be always reminded of the beauty of life.

Cheers to 2008!

That's all!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin