Saturday, August 1, 2009

Manila Ocean Park and Fish SPA

The Manila Ocean Park is an oceanarium; a new tourist attraction in Manila. It claims to be the largest oceanarium in Asia. It showcases over 400 species of marine life.

Aside from oceanarium, the park have strip of boutiques , restaurants and marine-themed hotel (which is still under construction).

Close encounter with fish without getting wet
Admission rates: Php400.00 for Adults, Php350.00 for Children


Avail 1 hour fish Spa for additional Php200. I can't help but laugh as those small creatures stick close... Ha-Ha! Hee-Hee! the sound of laughter reigned while doctor fish(as they called them) was nibbling the dead skin of my feet. Does it really works? I'm not sure but my feet feels squeaky clean after plus I really think it's a nice laughter theraphy.



That's All!

Manila Ocean Park
Quirino Grandstand, One Rizal Park, Luneta
Manila, Manila 1308, Philippines
(632) 567-7777
for more info: manilaoceanpark.com

6 comments:

Mari said...

Well, the fish cleaned your feet and at the same time they had a good dinner. LOL

Thanks for visiting my blog.

azms said...

nice infos

The Nomadic Pinoy said...

Do they have live dolphin shows. I just saw "The Cove", a very disturbing documentary about dolphins in Japan and it's changed the way I look at aquatic parks.

ALiNe said...

@Mari- Lol! They might be committing gluttony or some sort.


@Azms - thanks!

@The Nomadic Pinoy- I don't think so.. I think they have little mermaid show :)

Lester said...

Is there a time limit for the foot therapy?

pehpot said...

wow ang saya naman nyan! gusto ko nga dalhin mga kids jan kaso mamumulubi ako sa dmai namin.. imagine 3 kid plus us plus yaya waaaah!!

ung 2k ko entrance pa lang lusaw na huhu

uy malapit ka lang pala sa monumento, join ka sa August 13 ha.. sa may mega lang un.. mrt ka na lang.. pero since di pa gawa from monumento to north. lakad ka muna LOL

may proposal ako sau tyo earn more.. email me at bawal sabhin haha:

peh_cats at yahoo dot com

Make or Break

Blog Widget by LinkWithin