Saturday, August 8, 2009

Red Mango FRO-YO

I've started my Fro-mance after tasting Red Mango's Fro-yo (frozen Yogurt). I first tried it in Megamall with my sister... and somewhat craving for it from time to time... There are variety of toppings to choose from, each cost P.20.


A small cup of original yogurt cost P.80 ... Their Yogurt is consistently creamy and velvety, so far the best froyo I've tasted in Manila.


It's kinda effort but to go to Megamall , Trinoma and Libis.... I can't wait for Red Mango Greenbelt 3 to open...


That's All!

Red Mango is @ Eastwood mall, Megamall and Trinoma
... GB3 soon (weeee!!!)

7 comments:

pehpot said...

oks lang haha hindi ko pa naman naayos ung proposal hehe..

or add mo ako sa ym mo kung meron ka: peh_cats

parehas kayo ng sis ko ang hilig sayogurt..ako ayaw ko hehe


Thanks for visiting my MM entry :)

Make or Break

Anonymous said...

Fro-yo is also my latest favorite. I go to Hobbes and Landes in GB5 whenever I'm craving for Fro-yo. I think it's the only store offering frozen yogurt. Next thing you know, parang mushroom na yan ulit sa GB-glorietta area. :-)

The Nomadic Pinoy said...

Do they post how much calories their goodies contain?

Calv said...

lahat ba na nagbebenta ng froyo pare pareho lasa? brand ba yung fro yo? or short word lang sya for frozen yogurt?

ALiNe said...

@pehpot- I will ... pero medyo busy busyhan pa ako ..huhuhuhu!

@Dyosa- I wouldn't be surprise if it happens... pero di kaya ng powers ko pumila ng mahaba..waaahh!

@The Nomadic Pinoy- I didn't noticed... hindi ata e

@Calvin- Fro-yo is short for frozen yogurt...woot!

princess_dyanie said...

naiintriga na ko sa red mango na yan! may paparating na white hat sa atc eh haha. sana malapit na mag open ang red mango sa makati.

ALiNe said...

Open na yung sa GB3.. YAY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin