Monday, January 7, 2008

Hawaiian Bar-B-Que


If you’ll ask me about "Must-eat-there” restaurant in Tagaytay, without any h
esitations I'll answer Hawaiian Bar-B-Que in The Boutique. My HS buddies and I used to be regulars of Tagaytay because of that resto, we super love their food to the max especially their hawaiian baby back ribs, it is by far the greatest ribs I've tasted. Ambiance is very snug and dainty; you can see the view of Taal lake and volcano during daylight and the feel of Tagaytay's fresh air is a plus plus.


Anyway three kings was spent with house mate and few friends having our lunch at our apartment and then decided to go to Tagaytay afterwards. Since I've been raving a lot about that place to them, and since I sort of missing their addictive food for sometime now, and since there is no set planned for that day... I suggested my haven and they agreed to try. Happily, they all like it and we leave theplace with very satisfied tummies.


Hawaiian Baby back ribs
MUST TRY- Super TENDER, yum yum



Bulalo steak
Soft and tasty

FISH
I forgot the name of this fish but it is also good ;-) Sorry!


The other must try for me:
Simply Chicken Coco- Their version of fried chicken that is marinated with coconut milk and served with coconut salsa.
Pineapple and Shrimp Curry- Served in pineapple shell and is cooked with curry and coconut milk.
Grilled corn- Nothing really special about it, but I love corn ;)


Note that the food is good for sharing not unless you really have super big appetite.

Cost: 350 and up /pax

Related post: http://alineang.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-desire-boutique.html


Hawaiian Bar-B-Que
The Boutique Bed and Breakfast
45 Aguinaldo Hi-way
Silang Crossing East, Tagaytay City

Tel. (63+46) 413-1885, (63+46) 413-1795, (63+46) 413-1698


That's all!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

theres a "Hawaiian Bar-B-Que" in the new area of MOA near the bay.. dont know if they serve the same food.. wanna try it?:)

ALiNe said...

Sa may esplanade. I think it's the same.. hopefully, same good taste. Pwede!

Anonymous said...

thanks! baka punta kami next week :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin