Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dusit Thani

One of the oldest running establishments in Glorietta mall is a Thai restaurant
called Dusit Thani. The restaurant is old, small and unpretentious; they have small wooden tables, as for my estimate the place can only accommodate 20 pax at a time or maybe less; there are lots of foreigners the time I last dine here...

Their food is affordable and is good to share... appetizing and tasty indeed. Menu selection are not limited...No wonders they last long ;)

What we ordered:

Tom Ka Gai- P130
Chicken soup with mushroom lemon grass and Cocomilk

Mixed seafood hot basil - P235

Thai milk tea - around P50/glass
In this pix you can see me taking pix of those milk teas.. mwahaha!
Anyway those two glasses are both milk tea; freshly served(right) the other was mixed already... satisfying!!!


Dusit Thani
Glorietta 2nd Level, Glorietta 3
Ayala Center
Makati City
(632)893-1832

That's All!

7 comments:

Oliboy's Adventures said...

i love milk tea! vietnamese milk tea is not bad too... you should try bawais in tagaytay for some great milk tea! does Dusit Thani have tom yum? did you get to try it?

ALiNe said...

Oliboy- They have tom yam, I did tried it long time ago as far as I can recall, it was also good.... Hmmm I think I'm craving for it now...haha!
Thanks for the suggestion! I will try Bawais once I set foot in Tagaytay again :)

Oliboy's Adventures said...

oooohhh nice! i'll try this place maybe over the next weekend cause we're going to tagaytay for a wedding this weekend. i'll blog about it then. :)

ALiNe said...

Wow Planned weekends..nice nice!;)

Oliboy's Adventures said...

yup! one of the "ups" of a single life i guess... hahaha!

ALiNe said...

;) agree ako dyan... cheers!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

oh i didn't know they serve good & affordable Thai food.. now I have to try it. thanks for the heads-up!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin