Friday, November 27, 2009

Corner Tree Cafe

If you are looking for a meatless meal, I would highly recommend Corner tree cafe along Jupiter St. Makati - Corner tree cafe has a homey and semi-fine dining feel with comfy healthy charm in it; it has an extensive menu of appetizers, soup, salad and main dishes such as burgers, pasta and rice.

I've chanced upon this resto 2 months ago with Roly, so forgive me if I can't remember some detailed information regarding our meal.... eniweiz...

Spinach & Pechay Chowder. P95.00/cup
Like any other soup, it is comforting, it taste like pureed leaf, well, a little bland for my taste but salt and pepper did the works.


North African Vegetable Stew.P260.00
A rich flavourful stew infused with saffron & Moroccan spices served over couscous, and topped with toasted almonds & fresh coriander.

Served with our spicy harissa, extra sauce and organic greens on the side
Here's another meal which the name I can't remember, I think this meal is part of their monthly specials... anyone?
It looks like meat balls but it is purely vegetable (tofu and nuts) balls on top of brown rice. Cost around P250-300.00

Ohh, they also served Mojito which I think uses muscavado sugar which I think is healthy(?). lol!
Hmmm... I shall be back soon and shall feed P with veggies.

I think this should be one of the top vegetarian restaurant in Metro Manila...

That's All!



Corner Tree Cafe

150 Jupiter street,
bel-air Makati City
(63)917-8480114

11 comments:

Calv said...

no meat? uugghhh... don't wanna spend money to eat at restos with no meat. :P

princess_dyanie said...

may nabasa ako na top 1 to sa veggie resto. :)

Oman said...

that showder is definitely healthy. the foods look delicious too.

witsandnuts said...

How did the meal with brown meal taste like? The cafe's name is interesting, too.

philos said...

Wow! Ang sarap naman tingan nyan... a bit pricey though. How's the serving size?

Blogalag said...

Oooh, this is interesting! I'm going to check this out and bring my vegan friends. :D

jeanny said...

I would love to try that. The food looks good. Thanks for sharing!

Kayni said...

wow...interesting vegetarian dishes. i went to a vegetarian restaurant here in MD and i love how they make tofu taste like meat sometimes.

Marvin Gaerlan said...

Meat is murder and I am a serial killer

carlotta1924 said...

not really fond of veggies, but in the name of healthy food tripping, i'll try this resto one time. hehe :D

Chiqui Mabanta said...

Hi there, thanks for this post. I'm the owner of CTC and thought I'd leave a comment (& shed light on some details).
The dish that looks like meatballs is Veg Koftas, an Indian inspired dish made up of cabbage and cauliflower but you would never guess bec it tastes like meat. It is not on the regular menu but appears from time to time.

Thanks again and hope to meet you there :-)
Chiqui

Blog Widget by LinkWithin