Thursday, January 15, 2009

Manila Manila... I'm back!!!

I'm back from a semi-long vacation, my almost a month stay in Los Angeles was not long enough to really discover food and non-food places which I'll have to blog later on.

Anyway, let me share with you some photos taken during my trip.... Enjoy!!!



























It was my first trip to US and my first Christmas away from home...

Christmas and New year there where not as intense as how it is being celebrated here in Philippines... Plus there is the weather factor. Nope, It doesn't snow in LA(or maybe in the place where I stayed),but I was really freezing...brrrr

I might be a few thousand poorer right now but I surely had a blast....

PS: Big thanks P!

That's All!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

the different faces of aline. lol

thanks for the watch! :D

Anonymous said...

pacute ang pucha

mye said...

at last you're back! hahhaha..don't worry...suki pa din ako sa clicks...hindi ako nakalimot hehehe

okaeri!

Anonymous said...

ang kukulit ng pics! :D Welcome back Alien!! ^_^ More pics! Yung kasama naman si Phil. ^_^

ALiNe said...

@tortangtagalog- Woohoo! lol

@Mye- thanks thanks ... mwah!

@cza- sa photo site ko madami diba? ayaw nya dito sa blog...hehe!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Saw your lovely photos in Multiply. Ang saya saya! More travels this 2009! Ingat palagi. :-D

Anonymous said...

anung complete url nung photosite mo? patingin pics? pacute ang alien haha! --- it's not anonymous, it's AnonyB!!!

princess_dyanie said...

welcome back aline! :) saw your pics! beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

ang kulit ng pictures mo! ganda ng kuha. hehehe. glad you're back! enjoy talaga pag first time sa US.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad to know you had a grand time in LA. I love spending the Holidays there because it's a lot "warmer" there than where I am. :D

escape said...

welcome back! i like the first and the last photo! very cute and witty.

Unknown said...

welcome home & looks like a grand vacay... :)

Anonymous said...

ur blog is so nice!By the way at your free time try to visit my site.I'll also visit yours often.I'll add you in my blogroll as soon as you visit mine.Hope you'l visit soon.disd

Blog Widget by LinkWithin