Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sango burger

Burger dinner with officemates last Friday at sango! - The burger master.

As the name says, Sango offer selection of Japanese style burger which taste terrific.

I ordered for the master cheese burger, but it is somewhat messy to eat because of the meat sauce toppings but I enjoyed eating it and yes I do love it. The patty alone taste so good. Cost 103 +vat which I found reasonable for its size and taste. They also serve wedges/fries, salad, yakiniku/ rice burgers.

The place is clean, with nice interior. There are wide selection of Japanese books and magazines for in-house reading, and flat screen TV features Japanese shows.

I'll definitely be back soon....

Sango is located at Ground Floor, Creekside Mall, Amorsolo St. Makati City

1 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

one of the best burgers in town! :D

i also love their thick-cut & crispy fries.. cooked just the way i like it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin