Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bikram Yoga

Whoa!!! Bikram yoga is so HOT HOT, literally HOT. It is done in a heated room to warm muscles and allows depper workout.

I don't usually sweat much when I excercise, but yesterday was different.. My clothes are totally wet with sweat, and yes my body felt much cleaner, toxins flushed away.


Amazingly after intense 90 mins session, I don't feel tired at all.. Bikram yoga is so cool.

Another session later...

To know more about bikram visit http://www.bikramyogamanila.com

Bikram Yoga Manila
15/F, 88 Corporate Center
141 Valero Street corner Sedeño Streets
Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227
Telefax: (+63 2) 889 – 1011


QUEZON CITY STUDIO
5/F CKB Centre
203 Tomas Morato Ave.
Quezon City
Telephone No. (+63 2) 376-4632


That's all!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin