Friday, September 12, 2008

A meaningful yet meaningless post...


I know, I’m not been so visible in the blogosphere lately and I’m sorry. I’ve to admit that I’ve become lazy, delinquent perhaps… and yeah a little selfish to share my thoughts online… but hey, am still the same old person but with a little twist; like a pirate who just found his treasure... blurry e? Anyway just go figure! :D

Life is full of oddities as well as amazing possibilities… I’m positively looking forward… cheers!

That’ All!

11 comments:

Oliver Bautista San Antonio said...

medyo profound po yung post niyo ha mapapaisip ung reader hehe.

princess_dyanie said...

aha! anung treasure yan ha! si the one na ba yan? hahahah :P

we're just here! :)

Lawstude said...

cheers. we all need a breather. do come back thou. ingat.

ALiNe said...

@Oliver BSA- hehe! its just a simple msg :p

@Princess Dyanie- mwahahah! I wish :D Thanks!!

@lawstude- I'm just here :D

gandarynako said...

hey aline! that was mind-boggling ;-) hope you're doing alright!

ifoundme said...

hehe! glad you're back. i'm guilty too for not having to visit the sites of a lot of you. been very busy

oliboy said...

hahaha kakatawa post no, parang walang kwenta pero when you read between the lines, profound naman pala! i'm glad your happy alien! :)

ALiNe said...

@Gandarynako- I'm alright ... thanks for asking :D

@Ifoundme- Ako din guilty :|

@olinbear- hahah! yun nga sabi sa title e.. I am glad too... Thanks Olibear ;)

cza said...

Ayiheeeee.. yun lang. :P

Share my point of view... said...

A wonderful food blog is all I need while I'm on my stringent diet! =D

ALiNe said...

@Cza -lol

@share my po- hahah! Hope I did help ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin