Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm so pissed with nso

Last Thursday I called NSO helpline requesting for my birth certificate delivery...
I paid P330 last Friday thru Metro bank...
And today I got my NSO certified birth certificate...

Sure it was fast, I was giddily excited to open the package and see my birth certificate and compare the yellow sheet with the old one…. But what the hey #?!$%@ - I have no name in my birth certificate... sad

So I called them up again, and they mentioned that I need to file a supplemental in my birthplace municipality because it was the information sent to them

Goshhhhhhhh... Are those people really not eligible to check the conciseness of certificate? Most especially the NAME…. HALLER??? After all, the first thing they would ask you is when you called is your complete name and birth date… PUNKS!

Maybe its just my case...
NSO Helpline-(632) 7371111

That's all!

11 comments:

kingcrux31 said...

I'm sorry but that's some funny shit. Ha ha.

ALiNe said...

@Kingcrux31 - hassle sobra

Anonymous said...

LOL, panalo. You gotta lurve 'em.

ALiNe said...

@Dyosa- Yuh, Nag nosebleed ako... high blood to the max level.. Ang T...,

Oman said...

typical government agency brouhaha. when will we get our taxes worth?

ALiNe said...

@Lawstude- hay oo nga... asang bulsa kaya napunta?

princess_dyanie said...

oh u needed a birth cert too? kami rin eh! may tax update daw sa BIR.

i wanted to call the hotline na nga eh para less hassle kaso ang mahal! last check ko P315! hay nako! di na lang! pumila na lang ako sa may munisipyo namin at P120 lang! at 2 hrs lang, may copy na ko! :)

ALiNe said...

@PrincessDyanie- P330 na now :(

philos said...

So what happened? Still, it's better than going there. You won't believe the audacity of those people.

I applied for one a couple of years ago, took me about 3 weeks to get back and get it, because it's been busy at the office. Guess what? The lady on the counter refused to entertain me because "matagal na pala yan--huhukayin ko pa yan" when the receipt said I had 30 days to claim it. Later on, when she did look for it, it took her all of 10 seconds to get it from a bottom drawer. Grrr talaga!

Anonymous said...

pleasant naman ang aking experience with NSO. medjo namali lang sila, i paid for 2 copies but only got 1. madali namang naremedyuhan.

ALiNe said...

@Philos- Ayun pupunta kelangan sa munisipyo ng Manila to file supplemental :/ Ang labo system natin :(

@Prec- Buti ka pa... pero may mali pa din...waaaahhh! Prec mamimiss kita!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin