Monday, April 16, 2007

Peri-peri chicken

At first I don't have any idea what peri-peri chicken was. All I knew was that it is a resto in greenhill's promenade, which was replacement of kohikan cafe and its sub-title that reads "spit-fire grilled chicken". I was intrigued about how it taste like...

Anyway peri-peri is it is the name used in Portuguese and a number of African languages to describe the African bird's-eye chili, it is like our very own siling labuyo (foreign version).

Anyway my curiosity and stomach were filled last Sunday. We had our dinner there and ordered for peri peri chicken in lemon garlic and in peri hot flavor and join it with tortilla, java garlic rice and coleslaw. I can't or should say I really don't know how to compare peri chicken with other chicken but it was peri juicy and peri yummy, taste must be coming from the spit-fire grill. And yes, I'm liking the peri sauces (in mild and in hot). Price is somewhat affordable, ranging from PhP100 to 300(sharing).

Overall the experience was peri satisfying ;-)

That's All!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin