Last night, I was struggling to be freed from migraine once again. Like before there seems to be no remedy but the so called quality sleep (more than 8 hours) and yeah I did throw (all the food I took for the day) and I hate the feeling.. ggrrrrr,
Worst is that I have to travel very weakly from office to home. Mic and Cat- So much thanks for the company, I really really appreciate it; Hugs for the two of you.
A migraine trigger is any factor that, on exposure or withdrawal, leads to the development of an acute migraine headache. Triggers may be categorized as behavioral, environmental, infectious, dietary, chemical, or hormonal.
According to the National Library of Medicine's Medical Encyclopedia, Migraine attacks may be triggered by:
* Allergic reactions
* Bright lights, loud noises, and certain odors or perfumes
* Physical or emotional stress
* Changes in sleep patterns
* Smoking or exposure to smoke
* Skipping meals
* Alcohol or caffeine
* Menstrual cycle fluctuations, birth control pills
* Tension headaches
* Foods containing tyramine (red wine, aged cheese, smoked fish, chicken livers, figs, and some beans), monosodium glutamate (MSG), or nitrates (like bacon, hot dogs, and salami)
* Other foods such as chocolate, nuts, peanut butter, avocado, banana, citrus, onions, dairy products, and fermented or pickled food
Hwaaattt???? Those mouth watering food?? Sniff sniff sniff… anyway I have an appointment with neurologist on Monday.That's All!