Sunday, October 8, 2006

Olay

Personally, I find Olay advertisement very promising. Being a beauty product aficionada, I purchased a bottle of total effect + with SPF 15 and a serum 2 days right after I saw the commercial.

I’ve never really had a problem with my skin, but admittedly I am a little concerned about my eyes (the circle around it), it is making me feel a bit old and I am hopeful that this product will help me diminish those age defying circles  ;-)


Olays promises to reverse the 7 signs of aging by:

• Visibly reducing lines and wrinkles
• Noticeably smooths skin texture
• Visibly evens skin tone
• Transforms skin dullness to a radiant healthy looking glow
• Reduces the appearance of pores
• Diminishes the appearance of blotches and age spots
• Intensively hydrates dry skin


I've been using it for 5 days now but haven't noticed any significant change in my skin yet, but I can recommend this product as a good moisturizer plus it contains SPF that will protect our skin against the UV rays.  For me this is a quality product, cost around 650 pesos per 50-ml.  


See for yourself... Let me know =)


That's all! 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin