OPA! CYMA caters the delicious cuisine of Greece. In Greek the word cyma means "to flourish"...hmmm it is flourishing indeed. Yeah it has been around... personally, I crave their food from time to time.
Oooh, I'm sorry I don't have not taken all the food pix, we are sorta hungry when we dine. But here are some of their yummy treat.
This is served with four pita triangles and 5-6 grilled garlic bread to dip into creamy spinach artichoke. Mouth watering fondue with spinach and artichoke plus melting cheese , sliced sun-dried tomatoes and Feta. MMMmmm
- Roka Salata (Cyma Original)
- Solo(P245.00), To Share(P360.00), Family(P490.00)
- My mom simply love it.... With Fresh arugula, chopped Romaine letuce, sun dried tomatoes, candied walnuts, served with shaved Parmessan in traditional Greek Vinaigrette.
- Garides mi Feta Spaghetti - Greek Gambas Pasta
- Solo(P230.00), To Share(P450.00), Family(P675.00)
- >> I always see to it that we order this every time we dine in here, of course with only one condition angel hair pasta please ;-) Served with roasted shrimp with tomatoes and Feta cheese... I just lurve this!
>> This is their greek version of baby-back ribs, paidakia is grilled lamb ribs served with choice of riced stuffed peppers or Greek roasted potatoes. Too bad I've accidentally deleted the picture or else you'll be tempted to eat there right now... lolz!
Oh yes, if you want to have the OPA experience, where all their waiter shouting in OPA harmony , order saganaki or the flaming Cheese for appetizer(P180.00)
G/F Greenbelt 2, Makati City
Cyma, Trinoma Mall
Trinoma Mall, Quezon City
They also have branches in Shangri-La Mall and Boracay. And yes their food are good for sharing even if it reads SOLO.