Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Healthy Kitchen


What we eat affects our health and performance... Amen to that! But I'm honestly not a healthy eater...err I don't really count my calories intake and I eat what I craved... Well for me, right now, I can say that all food is healthy... lol!

Ironically, sometimes when you’re fat it connotes healthy, but most of the time healthy when you’re lean. Blurrrrrrrrrr …haha! Well there are many factor, I’m not sure if you’ll agree with me but healthy lay emphasis on absence of disease. Uhmmmm… Ok, I’ll not fret over “healthy” definition, beside this post is not really to find its delineation…

In Serendra, a restaurant named Healthy kitchen offers proper variety of nutritious meal ; judging from their menu, the best way to describe healthy here is “less-fattening food” or "organic", such food are salad, wheat wraps, brown rice and likes. The server is attentive and welcome customer with smile/greetings. Ambiance is homey and relaxed.



Soup of the day. P95- A very delicous hot mushroom soup was served that day, it was placed in a medium size bowl with rich but not too creamy bisque with minced mushroom.
Lory's Pizza .P250.00 - A thinly crusted whole wheat pizza, made with turkey bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes in an Alfredo sauce and topped with organic fresh mozzarella. The serving is small like that of ordinary queszodilla but is truly satisfying...
Chicken Mango Wrap.P275.00- Grilled chicken breast, fresh ripe mangoes, sprouts, Romaine wrapped in a choice of spinach, jalapeno, cheddar or sun dried tomato wraps. Served with wasabi mayo on the side; In my opinion this dish is a little bland, wasabi mayo gives the flavor to this meal..Oh, it is also served with a choice of potato, carrot or pasta salad.

Hmmmm .... I'm trying to think healthy, but the tender juicy steak rules in my head today.... yikes!!!

That's All!

Healthy Kitchen
141 C Serendra Place, Bonifacio High Street, Global City
Taguig City, Metro Manila
(632) 900-6514

12 comments:

Calv said...

you dont need to count calories. mukhang di ka naman tumataba eh. :P

ALiNe said...

Ikaw ba calvs? tumataba ka ba? ako konti lang ...hehe!

Oliboy's Adventures said...

healthy?!? ewww! :)

I WANT STEAK! HAHAHA!

ALiNe said...

@Olibear- Oo nga e... Steak... drooling!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I doubt not many people would track their daily caloric intake. It's such a hassle to do so. Health nuts will probably enjoy that!

Delicious photos as usual ;)

ALiNe said...

@Share my POV- Ok, I will not worry :D lol!

philos said...

Wow! They all look so yummy!

ALiNe said...

@philos- at healthy pa :D

princess_dyanie said...

kanin pa rin ako! hahahha!!! :P

Unknown said...

maybe we should give this a try soon... :)

ALiNe said...

@Princess dyanie- Brown rice? red or black rice kaya? lol

@Mikky- Try try ;)

Maver said...

thanks for sharing this. will check it out soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin