Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Spa Spa Spa

WOOOHOOO! Finally, my ER (enhancement request) regarding SPA-GL has come to an end. Since I've mentioned SPA, and since I love it (not work-related spa) so much... I want to share some of my experiences or at least describe the SPA places I've been around Metro:



Wensha ,Timog - Only SPA place I know that operate 24 hours a day. For P480 you'll get a body massage or Foot SPA/Reflex, wet floor usage (Hot and cold Jacuzzi, Steam bath and sauna,shower) , food (Shabu-Shabu right now) and unlimited drinks. You can dine wearing your kimono-robe(the one they provide after shower). You can walk naked sa wet floor(hiwalay naman yung babae sa lalake pero nakakahiya pa rin)

Urban SPA, Timog -Price is around 400 to 450; Place is a bit small. private shower room , Steam bath and Jacuzzi. Ahmmm meron lang akong 1 person na gusto ko magmasahe sa akin, I always ask for senior masseuse pero sometime sayang yung money kasi parang baby yung minamasahe.

G-SPA,Q.C : Ambiance is Superb, May pool and Jacuzzi; Masahista is not so good , considering senior na yung kinuha ko( yun din comment ng friends ko)

The SPA, Greenbelt: Ambiance is relaxing, medyo pricey lang walang jacuzzi, meron lang Private shower and sauna. Massage is good

Fitness first,R.S.bldg-Makati: Free shower , may steam bath and sauna(pero kasama my yung mga nag work-out). I like their sports massage pero medyo magaan ang kamay nung nagmamasahe... ang liit ng room and walang ambiance, not worth the price.

Fitness first plus,RCBC Plaza - Massage is good, room is ok, yun lang medyo mahal . Ok din yung healing stone nila

Kenko,Roxas blvd.- Most of their clients are korean and Japanese, parang wensha din ang setup pero so-so lang yung massage

Holiday SPA,P.Tuazon- Ang liwanag ng massage room, nakakaconcious. May Sauna and Jacuzzi din (pero you need to bring undies or swim wear).

Holiday SPA,R.P- Manila -Shower then massage na agad (di pa masyadong ok).

Hi-Life SPA, Banaue- yes they have wet floor area(shower and sauna) kaso pagkatapos mu mag pamasahe bawal ka na mag stay or matulog sandali, Massage is ok lang.

Excelsior, Del monte Branch- they offer body massage for a low cost, I used to like this place not until I saw cockroaches(take note with S) in their shower curtain.... Grabe, nung minamasage ako, na imagine ko na papasok bigla yung ipis sa hole nung bed- yikeesss! di na ako bumalik.

Note: This is my POV. I want HARD massage and mahirap ako i-please pagdating sa massage kaya siguro so-so lang yung iba.

Good day every one! Publish Post

That's All!



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin